PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom table

tried to send as pm to :
    **19honu62;sandtrap777;roomik17;sharkatack89;Pinoy _Hitman

bahmani381;brad_wicker;Astro705;TexasKick

seagull_2005;AlphaAero;Cairn Destop;blindmice123;zlizard

Omaha888;wiseguyjim;joker41673;respombck;TheLangol ier

shirshot;rospark;vergug077

other than first group received errors trying next 2 groups so here it is

================================================== =======

First, let me apologize, I got ill in January and really never felt good til early February. Then I really just dropped the ball on finishing up on the custom table contest. Again please let me aplogize.

Now to finish this up I'm sending this email to all who responed to the original forum post.

Here is the way we will end this:
    pm me a view of your own original design by this Thursday Mar 17th.
    I will select a design that most appeals to me and send that individual the original $10 I offered
    Any other funds will be up to anyone that wish to contribute as alot of time has passed and I don't feel I can hold anyone else accountable for their original commitment..

Thanks and sorry,

Utica

PS Please respond to pm even if your not participating any more or have no original design to enter

================================================== =================

Obviously since the pm system didn't work for me post in this thread
    If you were in the first group I'll accept your pm but please post your design here for full disclosure to all involved

hey utica sorry to hear about you being sick this is my final deal just a background but it is what i use all the time now again as i have posted in the original thread this is one of my paintings i have done on a ceramic tile evil:
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

keep trying to send pm but keep getting "must wait 10 seconds to send" error - have 5 addresses in recipents block - can anyone explain this

Comment

Please e-mail support@pokerschoolonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by UticaFoldem View Post
          keep trying to send pm but keep getting "must wait 10 seconds to send" error - have 5 addresses in recipents block - can anyone explain this
          hi i got 2 PMs yesterday and 2 more today all 4 were the same and i sent you a PM yesterday sorry i dont have a design.sorry to here you were ill.i hope all is good now.welcome back and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
            come on now joe i know at least one of those names is serving a 30 day ban don't you and brian keeps a list of these things seriously seagull is banned right now so i believe you can't send pm's to him try one at a time evil:
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

It sounds like you were accidently double clicking uti. I do it too from time to time w/ pm's.
              That will cause the error message of "wait _ seconds".

Comment

Glad you are feeling better Utica! Just let me know if you still have my designs in your pm box. If not, let me know and I will send them again. Again, glad to have you back!

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguyjim View Post
                  Glad you are feeling better Utica! Just let me know if you still have my designs in your pm box. If not, let me know and I will send them again. Again, glad to have you back!

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.