PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pso

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pso

hi folks its not letting me register for any pso related games....anyone else got this problem

Originally posted by bigbubba1101 View Post
    hi folks its not letting me register for any pso related games....anyone else got this problem
    Have you passed the course?
    Has it been 24-48 hours?

Comment

passed all the couses m8

Comment

make sure you have the pokerstars,com client, and also check to see that you actually have the ticket... LObby, requests, tournament ticketsumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by bigbubba1101 View Post
          Did you receive your PSO Skill League tournament ticket?

If it's been more than 48 hours since you've passed the core quiz, email PSO support to find out where your ticket is.

Comment

Looks like you've been a member since September. And now all of the sudden you can see the games but can't register?
            I see your last games were played on the 11th. Are you still having trouble? As someone else asked, do you have your ticket for the pso showing still? Under "requests" tab from the main ps lobby, you'll see "Tournament Tickets" in the drop menu. Does the pso show there? If not..email support@pokerschoolonline.com and ask for them to send you a new ticket. If you do see it, I would probably ask support@pokerstars.com instead of pso support.
            Let us know how you're doing.

Comment

He played a skill league tourney since the original post...looks like he's good to go umbup: BULLS

Comment

hey guys back again its sowing games are announced in the normal registering room but not allowing me to register,the only way i can register is by going in through requests and tickets,im getting to play by going this way but find it strange i cant do it normally thanxumbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

That's weird. If you want, contact support@pokerstars.com and explain it. Or just keep getting in any way ya' can.

Comment

even tried deleting pokerstars and downloading it again,still no change but im playing anyway so happy days umbup:umbup: thnx

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.