PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Chick Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chick Here

Hi all I have been playing on poker stars for awhile but have just lately started to learn how to really play.

Welcome to PSO and Best of luck at the Tables
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome!

It's always great to have new people. I hope your experience here is a good one!

Also, I like your avatar.

Comment

Welcome to the pso and the forum! umbup: Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have them. This group is more than helpful. I will be sending you a pm this week concerning a play money home game for new members where they can come and ask questions live in chat. Make sure to check out the league tab above to get info on scoring, the leaderboard, and the need to collect 20 vpps every month. Take care and best o' luck out there! Dan

Comment

Welcome to the forum, ravannah! Good luck on the felt!!

Dawn

Comment

good luck

Comment

welcome to the pso and forums.. good group here, especially with the more active forum posters. Do you play stud? I think I have run into you at some of the SnGs or possibly cash tables.. anywho, best of luck to you. Any questions, always free to ask.

Comment

How di i get an avatar ?

Comment

Welcome to the pso and the forum JMB! umbup: To select or change your avatar, go to the main pokerstars lobby, up at the very top, click on the account tab, then from the drop menu, choose select/change image. You will then be given instructions on how to put your image in. You will be able to adjust it's size and position so you can get it juuuuuuust right. I'd like to invite you to a home game tourney we're having today for new members. Please click on this link for the info. The first post in this thread has the club info so you can join. The last page or 2 describes the tourney we're having in a little less than 3 hour from now. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...Questions-Live These are set up so new players can ask questions live. We'll be getting together in about 3 hours to start with just q & a at play money ring tables. Hope to see ya' there. Dan

Comment

Hey Ravanna,,,Welcome to the asylum..If you need anything. just ask. A real helpful and knowledgable group of people here,,,Enjoy,,,See you soon >Dem

Comment

welcome to PSO best of luck
                      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

I tried and i cant open change/select image d'ont know why ?

Comment

Are you on pokerstars.net or pokerstars.com? You need to be on .com for the image availability and to play in the pso.

Comment

Newbie tourney

Still cant find it lol help please!

Comment

ok..not sure if you read my post before you wrote that..

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.