PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry guys

recently I've been whining too much and I'm sorry for all the negative atmosphere im projecting in this forum

but please understand. I'll try to suck it up even more...

somebody has to inject money into this poker economy for me to take

Comment

hey john duce whos that guy in your avatar?

Comment

[QUOTE=NoNeedBackUp;261290]recently I've been whining too much and I'm sorry for all the negative atmosphere im projecting in this forum. but please understand. I'll try to suck it up even more... [/QUOTE) Sometimes you have to blow off steam. I was actually glad to see your posts as I was seething when I came in the forum a little earlier and responding to your posts was cathartic for me. But remember blowing off steam may be good for the soul,but examining your play is good for the Roll. umbup:
        Originally posted by john.duce View Post
        somebody has to inject money into this poker economy for me to take
        You were ever to threaten to wear your man-thong as your avatar picture we would prolly all send you $5 each not to so you have that going for you to..............

Comment

I know Moxie Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ericlee1984 View Post
            hey john duce whos that guy in your avatar?

borat

noneedbackup... one of the things on my list that makes a successful poker player is to not dwell in your bad beats... just grin and bear it, then move on

moxie, the green thong was totally going to be my avatar tho... my wife talked me out of it lol

Comment

So she bakes a mean cake and has good sense as well. Niiiiiiiiiiiice. umbup: Hopefully she won't get eaten by a bear....................

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.