PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my new best friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new best friend

just so u guys know............if u ever play a rebuy guaranteed tourney.........

hope to god u get sat at Greeceboy197's table to start.........i love this guy.

ths is a 1.10 rebuy 15k guarantee, and this dumb head has gone all in EVERY hand for the first 45 minutes of the tourney! NOT KIDDING. He has double bought in every time......i lost count by now, but he has probably bought in for at least 40 or 50 bucks.

i have only rebought once and i won a huge pot against him, and then doubled through him again.

lol. dork people were lining up to call him.

I thought it was rigged against you? lol

Comment

well it's definately rigged against him. lol

Comment

HEY

Glad to see you in better spirits hiphop. Missed you in the drunk tank game the other night, look forward to playing you next time.

Good luck!!
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
          well it's definately rigged against him. lol
          Hiccup umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.