PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

facebook time again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facebook time again?

i see presbruno is still brilliant as ever.

where is that song?

Comment

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
      what do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
        As much fun as people have exchanging rhetorical barbs with one another, as my gramma used to say, "it's all fun and games 'til somebody puts an eye out...' Now, I have as much fun ribbing people on here as anyone, but when someone exercises the nuclear option, and perpetuates lies outside the confines of the PSO, that's crossing the line. I would hope no one would intend true malevolence towards another PSO member; however, as I was reminded, the internet is a dangerous place... and if a lie is repeated enough, it becomes the truth. A few benign facts can be bent into pretty ugly rumors by unscrupulous peeps outside the PSO.
        For example, PresBruno is considered a pedophile, something I doubt is true, based on what? A picture of him with Chris Hansen (or however it's spelled). Now I'm pretty sure Mr. Hansen has done other work which is not concerned with catching pedophiles, etc; but because a member decided that it would be funny to make up a story like that, and several other members picked up that ball and ran with it, an untruth has been propagated to the masses.
        I'm just sayin' what's fun in here may not be so witty out on the rest of the web...
        So try thinkin' before you go thermo-nuclear on somebody...

I'm just sayin...

Comment

*closed*
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.