PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Million Sat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Million Sat

Anyone in this? I won a ticket in a $2.20 sat (which was really soft... payed like 40%) and this looks to be pretty soft too... 100 seats guaranteed and only 300 people registered as of now.... game stars in just over 2 hoursumbup:umbup: Tourney ID is 411070100

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
    Anyone in this? I won a ticket in a $2.20 sat (which was really soft... payed like 40%) and this looks to be pretty soft too... 100 seats guaranteed and only 300 people registered as of now.... game stars in just over 2 hoursumbup:umbup: Tourney ID is 411070100
    Would have been softer, til you made this posting. LOL Run Silent, Run DEEP. GL all -shark

Comment

lol thanks, you guys should try the satty, guys all shoving on draws, bottom pairs etc

Comment

Oh.. the milli,thought this was for the 1/4,might take a look at this.
        trying to crank out 20 9 mans and 20 27mans before the cut off for the week for BOP.

Comment

I think you should dirty, about 4k in chips is all you need with these shovemonkeys game lasts about an hour or so

Comment

Is this one of the satellites that doesn't let you unregister from the million? Or can you take the T$$$ from it?

Comment

dont know.... had my AA busted in a 3 way by crap lol

Comment

dont know.... had my AA busted in a 3 way by crap lol
                It's rigged I tell ya!

Did 30 people tell you to all in?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

just the little man on my shoulder

Comment

game was real ripe, lots of bad plays, 1 by me for sure lol but I feel I should have cashed dirty just got beat by a 2 outer too

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.