PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deposit Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deposit Bonus

I recently passed the SNG Quiz on PSO. I would like to take advantage of the free tournament-tickets by making a real money deposit. My question is: Is there a certain bonus code i must enter to recieve these tournament-tickets? Am i still eligible for these tourney-tickets if i use the first time deposit bonus?

??

email support- not sure which promo you are referring to---gl--

Comment

I'm sure he is talking about the 5-$3.40 tickets

Comment

??

that 1 is over no???

Comment

I didn't see an end date on it.
          The t tickets are contingent on passing SNG quiz and making a minimum deposit of $10 within 18 days of passing quiz.

This info along with the password was on the page.
          Last edited by Cheon57; Sat Mar 12, 2011, 01:40 AM.

Comment

pokerschool1

Comment

Well, well, welcome there cubbies fan! umbup: Here is the link w/ all the info..snapper is correct on the code. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion You need to look through this...you have to earn 250 vpps for each $10 increment to be released as well. Check through everything and best o' luck!

Comment

??

Hey danno-- hows it goin ?- nice run so far this month-- <<<<< DOOMSWITCH____ SRRY MAN-LOLO--gl . monk...

Comment

Good...thanks Monk man. Still dealing w/ the malware on my netbook..so I'm sliding in on the family comp for a few hours while everyone's gone this morning. Hopefully I can get it fixed today. Thanks for the curse. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.