PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video dedicated to PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video dedicated to PSO

Made a video for all the tilted pso members out there. Just for fun not to be taken seriously or anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAwIhWEvUA0
    (Has cursing - warning)
    Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Fri Mar 11, 2011, 09:57 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

I've never heard all that stuff said with an accent before.

Comment

Roflmfaopmsl

Comment

Nice job. That chit was too funny. ROFLMAO!!! -shark

Comment

???

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

was that cote

Comment

Great job Sens,that's some funny chit right there.

Almost as funny as Pres' Facebook page even....................

Comment

Too funny

Tabernac - dat was some franch accent wit a bit o newfie trown in and i bets you builds a boots dat sails em - too funny nice going.
                cheers the hamster

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee That was so Dang Funny Shaun

I mean Silent BOB

LOL

Mary

Comment

HAHAH, that was funny. on a serious not whats up with all the bad beat posting in the general forum??

Comment

Love it... Priceless even... Definitely an epic win!

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!! Awesome!

Comment

I've had a few people asking me how to make these videos so I'm just going to post a quick tutorial in this thread. One thing to note is that you only get one free video on this site , after that you need to pay. I have no idea how much, I was just bored and used the freebie.

Site: http://www.xtranormal.com
                          -------------------------------
                          - First off, quickly register an accout (free and fast) and login
                          -Click make movies near the top
                          - choose any of the movie types you want to use for your free movie and amount of actors
                          (click 1 actor or 2)
                          - Now you choose your set / actors / sounds
                          * It is important to note the number near the top of your screen representing how much points your video will cost. Keep it under your free 300xp which should be very easy to do in one movie
                          - Now it is simply a matter of inserting the text for each character on the left of your screen by clicking the plus sign and which actor you want to speak
                          *after you've read the default text explanation make sure to click the x, otherwise it will be part of your movie
                          * Tinker around with it , drag the motions/faces icons inside your text ... you will get a feel for it in no time, very simple.
                          - when you are done preview and publish (Few steps required for publishing which are simple)

Have fun !
                          Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Sun Mar 13, 2011, 03:50 AM.
                          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

??

tanks man--

Comment

umbup: good one silent bob, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.