PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Watch

So, I watch the pros play occasionally. I like shadowing them and seeing what's goin' down. Instead of making a new thread every time I think there's something interesting happening, I'm just going to update this thread every time I'm shadowing someone and feel like bringing it up. Feel free to use this thread to do the same.

Vanessa Selbst is playing Fishenzon on multiple $1000 and $2000 heads-up tournament tables. I'm pretty sure I've seen Fish before, but I forget where. Anyway, V's not having a good night, apparently. Interesting games to watch, though.

lol Fish is getting tired. Looks like Vanessa wants to keep going, but isn't getting any more action. She's getting some of her money back, too. Guess I just caught her on a small downswing.
    Last edited by PanickyPoker; Fri Mar 11, 2011, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Looks like Vanessa's gone, but Randy's on a few tables at the moment.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.