PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAPL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAPL

So I'm 5th in th e NAPL right now, some peeps have expressed an interest in live posting.

It's tough to play and post at the same time, unless you're getting really *** hands like I am.

Have AA, that's pretty easy to play, just raise lots and everyone folds. Seriously, it can be tough to get paid with aces.

Once you get to this level, you need to be pretty carefull. You don't have a lot to gain from the HERO all in. At the same time, it doesn't pay to play scared.

92 os is a pretty easy fold, Q4os the same. Guess I need a hand.

Good Luck!!
    Bracelet Winner

take it down Joy umbup:

Comment

NAPL

Thanks Roomik, Just folded J10, would have had the nutz. Oh, well, we all make mistakes.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

IMO, that all-in with SCR that took you down to 68k was pretty bad on their part. They made a bad call and hit big on the flop. I think you played that one fine. Your raise preflop made perfect sense. The flop call wasn't that bad, unless this was a guy who you had seen donk bet stop-and-go with made hands.
        Last edited by PanickyPoker; Fri Mar 11, 2011, 07:53 AM.

Comment

So a couple of regs dropped by, nice to know they're out there. This is a really tough tourney, you need to play your best game to get anywhere.

Good luck!!
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Will be watching you play, hope you win it.
            Good Luck!!

Comment

NAPL

I've dropped down a bit, it's really hard when you don't get any hands, I'm still in it but down to 15 out of 20.

Flop 885, I'm all in w A10, all fold. At this stage, it's about the guts, not the cards.

Good luck!!
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

NAPL

All in w Q8, hit the q everyone folded and I won. 12th of 19th now.
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

NAPL

Just sucked out w AJ, bet with nothing and won. KJd and won another one. This is fun.
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

NAPL

24os, bet and won. Pocket 9's, bet and won again, folded a5os.
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Go for it, joy! I'm guessing this is why you didn't show up in the Drunk Tank... Good enough excuse, I suppose. G'luck.

Comment

Drunk tank

I thought it was tomorrow - sorry for missing.
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Drunk

Still shows as tomorrow and registering - did I miss something?? OK I did - sorry can I try again??
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Drunk tank

Shows the game as 19hrs and 37 mins from now - how did I miss this??
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Tourney is tomorrow nite
                              it was ladies night tonite cash table

Oh and another thing.....
                              Starting using your clock to SLOW the blinds down on YOUR table
                              Last edited by brkn80; Fri Mar 11, 2011, 08:37 AM. Reason: missed something

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.