PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeroll for Whitestar players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeroll for Whitestar players

OK maybe I posted this offer in the wrong spot or maybe everyone in PSO is running good.

Simple offer - I set up a home game and will run a freeroll tournament Monday night (the 14th) that will have a $10 prize pool. My goal is to give a few Whitestar players the chance to win some real money to help them try and earn their 20 VPPS so they can be ACTIVE in April.

For all you newbies and beginners being active is huge in PSO and can make all the difference in helping you to get some nice cash at the end of the month.

This event is for Whitestar players only please - The details of this offer are explained at the link below which I posted in a different section of the forum. Not getting many responses so far so thought I would repost here.

Also if any regular players want to help out with the prize fund feel free to pm me or respond in this thread.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...l-Zero-to-Hero
    Last edited by freddysw; Fri Mar 11, 2011, 01:34 AM. Reason: clarification

Awesome

Sounds great aprox what time you thinkin on Monday??
    Thanks
    Goofy

Comment

yo

hey freddie,

shipping $2 to help out,

cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Set it up for 8:15pm eastern time

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
          hey freddie,

shipping $2 to help out,

cheers
          Thanks Eff, you sir are a class act! Prize pool up to $12 now whitestars!

Comment

how to

I have only been on PSO since beginning of March can I still enter and do I just go to your link?

Thanks
            Goofy

Comment

Sure goofy would love to have you play, here's the club id and password.

Club Id - 344652
              password - 16996699

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks

Thank you for the opportunity see you Monday

Comment

white star freeroll

$2.00 sent
                  Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Been running really well at the cash tables lately. $5 sent.

Comment

Originally posted by taxi128 View Post
                      $2.00 sent
                      Very nice jesture Taxi thansk for the support. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                        Been running really well at the cash tables lately. $5 sent.
                        Panicky glad to hear you are on a nice roll - if theres any karma in the poker universe this great jesture will help keep the cards flopping your way. Thanks very much for helping out.

FYI - Prize pool is now up to $19 and several very high ranked Whitestars have registered to play, we have room for 50 players so not only is this a chance to get some real money should be some good competition.

Comment

sounds great

Would love to play what time?

cheers
                          the Hamster

Comment

Originally posted by CDNHamster View Post
                            Would love to play what time?

cheers
                            the Hamster

Check out the details at the link below. hope you can make it.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...l-Zero-to-Hero

Comment

Here is the updated information payout structure for the "Rags to Riches" tournament: Total Prize Pool : $19 Special thanks to some great PSO regulars for adding their own cash to the prize pool - Panickypoker, Effsea and Taxi128 thanks again for your support!!umbup: We have 11 players so far and hoping to get to at least 20 - so if you are a Whitestar PSO player trying to get active and are taking the PSO league somewhat this freeroll is for you. First place - $7 Second place - $5 Third place - $3.50 Fourth place - $ 2.50 Bounty on freddysw - $1 See you all Monday night

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.