PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo Takedown Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Takedown Tips

I'm looking for tips from anyone whose made the top 50 or so. This is the most substantial tournament I've ever had a seat in and I want to make a really deep run.

??

think u have a winner here for your lol contest joe--!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2izAQbMuvQ

Play this right before it starts and you will be fine.
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2izAQbMuvQ

Play this right before it starts and you will be fine.
        LOL. Rocky 3 is my fav.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
          think u have a winner here for your lol contest joe--!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
            I'm looking for tips from anyone whose made the top 50 or so. This is the most substantial tournament I've ever had a seat in and I want to make a really deep run.
            TIPS from anyone now that's a good one

Comment

My tips aren't FREE, but will make an exception just for you, but......
              First you have to pay the wagers that you owe and then I will send you a PM
              Deal??

Comment

lol
                #1- don't owe any wagers.
                #2- I have 1 penny in bankroll. I am reliant on PSO to keep my bankroll refreshed

Comment

bruno the evidence is in black and white why do you blatantly ignore the evidence???

Comment

lol
                    #1- don't owe any wagers.
                    #2- I have 1 penny in bankroll. I am reliant on PSO to keep my bankroll refreshed

#1-YES you do.
                    #2-So in other words you spewed the $30 you won in PSO in February already?

Nice job,Ace.

Comment

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
                      bruno the evidence is in black and white why do you blatantly ignore the evidence???
                      To keep stirring up trouble, its how he gets his jollies... until he is banned from pso he will be here with his dumb threads, trying to incite us

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                        To keep stirring up trouble, its how he gets his jollies... until he is banned from pso he will be here with his dumb threads, trying to incite us
                        maybe we should give him some grief??

Comment

closed..
                          Last edited by TEXASKICK; Fri Mar 11, 2011, 04:54 AM. Reason: bc i can

Comment

we all know you are a nice lady tex ignoring this low life political stooge

Comment

Originally posted by TEXASKICK View Post
                              Pres Bruno said some very hurtful things to me during a home game freeroll a few weeks ago totally unprovoked , for which he still has not apologized for. I think that once the table is split he THINKS all bets are off. He THINKS no one remembers what he says . I think the truth is he doesn't remember because he spews so much bile that he lost track . How can people begin to move on when he hasn't owned up to horrible comments he has made? I will NOT forget what he said to me, it was very personal and extremely hateful. I know I am NO ANGEL on the felts , but I have never sunk so low as to try hurt someones feelings the way he did mine. How can you talk about someones mother like that? Although knowing what I know now about his lifestyle it's a bit more understandable why he would bash a woman so easily. I think it would do Bruno good to watch BARNEY and brush up on his manors! AND YOU WONDER WHY I HATE YOU...............
                              I have no idea who you are, nor do I EVER say anything mean to my club members. Anyone cool enough to be in my club gets props. I only get angry when real $ is at stake.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.