PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silent Bob's Return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Bob's Return

brkn80 will be back in 30 days

Awwww... Well, you had a solid month of chat, so that was fun. Did you do anything good to deserve it or are you just unable to say anything without catching a 30?

Comment

NICE F___ING BINGO was all I typed

Comment

lol well the nice weather will be here soon and you can be out br8kn 80

Comment

nice

nice to have you back bob.......hiccup
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
            lol well the nice weather will be here soon and you can be out br8kn 80
            not soon enough honu , by the way the only time I broke 80 was at a course in your neck of the woods. Ridgetown golf course.The guys I golf with go up there every fall and play for a trophy for bragging rights.umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
              nice to have you back bob.......hiccup
              no need to type now just more free time to slam'em back hiccup

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                Awwww... Well, you had a solid month of chat, so that was fun. Did you do anything good to deserve it or are you just unable to say anything without catching a 30?
                Prolly cause I'm refusing to send a void cheque as per there request for verification I've been RED FLAGGED

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
                  NICE F___ING BINGO was all I typed

That would'nt even raise an eyebrow compared to some of the other stuff I see typed at the tables. Plus you did'nt directly insult anyone.

Guess once you're perceived as a square peg in round hole PStars Violation world it's your ass.

30 Days in the Hole............

Comment

no need to type now just more free time to slam'em back hiccup
                    A true multi-tasker can type, drink, and take a donkey's money all at the same time.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                      A true multi-tasker can type, drink, and take a donkey's money all at the same time.
                      I'll 2nd that one!!!!!
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

brkn80 will be back in 30 days
                        We will all be missing you (hence the writing in blue) but we will continue on in you name. FVCK THE CARDS...FVCK THE RIVER...FVCKING DONKS IN THIS GAME OUGHT TO BE FVCKING WHIPPED ry:ry:ry:evil:evil:evil:

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.