PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Fun I've Had at PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Fun I've Had at PSO

First off, CONGRATS to AZhardballz, midge, and abskalut for their performances in the Sat 1 league for October. AZhardballz played about 20 events in the last week and came out on top. Midge took second and did so with 120 events, simply outstanding! Abskalut played his way over two players into third on the last day.

The chase for the sponsorship points was the most fun I have had since joining PSO. At one time AZhardballz, abskalut and myself were at the same table. Even though I crashed and burned (why does one bonehead play lead to several more???) on the last day after it became apparent that AZ would bust my bubble I had a great time and I hope to be in the chase to the finish again.

Without a doubt, the thing I enjoy most about PSO is the leagues and watching them unfold over the course of the month, and the mad rush at the end.

Looks like I will have to go for Platinum this month after my stellar 49% showing in my first 3 tournies.

Anyway, the leagues are a blast. And the points are even better!

Hazy

P.S. Thanks Noodles for the gift, I owe you one.

Comment

Working...
    X