PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Makeing a come back!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeing a come back!!

Look out PSO easybobby69 was in 9.579 place,now he is in 1.000 something place but watch out for easybobby69 take 1st place.umbup:umbup:

Going fot 1st place!!!

I well make a game of it my goal is to make the top 10!!!

Comment

Hi, bobby. I just checked your stats and while you've made a nice jump with that string of 5 games for positive points, that might be a little misleading.

The PSO scoring system applies "throttles" to the amount of points you'll receive for a high finish. The higher you rank, the less points you'll get, and worse, the more negative points you'll be hit with by an early out. Also, the lower you rank, the more points you'll be awarded for an "in the money" finish. When you get above 1,700 points, you won't get 40 points for finishing anywhere but 1st.

The PSO leaderboard isn't a sprint, it's a month long marathon. There's plenty of time left in the month to climb high on the board, but you have to avoid the early outs at all costs. Take your time, don't get all your chips in early unless you have the absolute nuts(AA all-in pre-flop = NOT the absolute nuts,) and be very very patient.

Best of luck to you out there.

Comment

Originally posted by easybobby69 View Post
        I well make a game of it my goal is to make the top 10!!!
        good luck.i to play pool but in the APA i am a 6 in 8&9 ball

Comment

good luck bob and everyone else....i gotta make a string of good runs friday through monday....my days off this week.

By the way It's making not makeing lol....gl

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.