PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

superstar showdown!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superstar showdown!!!

finally we will see kid poker take on vicktor

this will be an epic heads up

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/isildu...er-079136.html

** Moved **

Comment

Superstar

I've been looking forward to this for a while. I shadowed Daniel for a bit while he was playing for practice, about a month ago. I wish him luck, Isuldur is a tough opponent.

Good luck!!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I was watching Daniel play the night before last I think. He was in two of Isildur's rooms chatting with one guy saying that he was preparing to face off against Isildur when he's ready. The other guy asked when the match would be, and Daniel responded saying again, when he's ready.

Comment

I really hope I get to watch this. I see Daniel play live on TV all the time, but I've never seen him on Pokerstars. Would love to see him play online in general, but playing Isildur is just epic!

Comment

I respect Daniels game but I dont think he is ready for this.
            Will be interesting to watch how he handles HU against such a fearless opponent.

Comment

i watched him heads up vs jc in the poker league and he played a shadow of himself he donked his way through in the end

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.