PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actual Wagers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual Wagers

So to put all this to rest, I will make a serious wager that I will agree to in detail....

My home game league will be hosting a tournament at 4:30 PM EDT this sunday for people to use their reloader tickets. I don't have one myself but I will offer one of two options:

#1- I will pay out whatever "bets" some people claim I agreed to in full that were listed in that particular thread and if I don't do so I will permanently leave PSO if whoever accepts this wins the entire tournament. However, if this person fails to win the tournament, I will be paid $20.

#2- This person can either stake me in the home game tournament or in a 1-on-1 and if they finish higher than me I will agree to the same principle as the first bet. However, if I finish higher than them, I will be paid $40.

Any takers?

No, you just owe me the $20 you agreed to in the first place.

Also, do you REALLY think anyone is going to stake you or enter any other wagers with you after you've shown that you welch on your bets?

That seems to be a point you're very foggy on. You don't pay off the bets that you agree to, you don't get stakes and nobody wagers with you anymore.

Now here's my proposal to you. Start paying me off in installments if you have to. Or pay me in full.

Thanks for playing.

Comment

No dice. Earn it.

Comment

I already did. I offered you 3-1 odds for $20, you accepted. You lost. I won. = earned.

Simple concept, dude.

Comment

Stop feeding this troll,he posted this to needle people and its working.
          Best to just ignore him and report this post like I did.
          Scammers shouldnt be allowed to post a scam more than once if at all!

Comment

scum*

*note to mods, this does not reference anyone in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
              Stop feeding this troll,he posted this to needle people and its working.
              Best to just ignore him and report this post like I did.
              Scammers shouldnt be allowed to post a scam more than once if at all!
              Fair enough point.

It should also be reported since he's begging for a stake here. Or blackmailing for one. Or both. I'm pretty sure neither are allowed.

Edit: I should quote him in case he tries to erase it.

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
              So to put all this to rest, I will make a serious wager that I will agree to in detail....

My home game league will be hosting a tournament at 4:30 PM EDT this sunday for people to use their reloader tickets. I don't have one myself but I will offer one of two options:

#1- I will pay out whatever "bets" some people claim I agreed to in full that were listed in that particular thread and if I don't do so I will permanently leave PSO if whoever accepts this wins the entire tournament. However, if this person fails to win the tournament, I will be paid $20.

#2- This person can either stake me in the home game tournament or in a 1-on-1 and if they finish higher than me I will agree to the same principle as the first bet. However, if I finish higher than them, I will be paid $40.

Any takers?
              Last edited by mcrissinger; Thu Mar 10, 2011, 08:45 AM. Reason: For the record.

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post

Any takers?

This is NOT put to rest when you say so little boy,it's put to rest when you PAY WHAY YOU OWE.

Comment

Your Betting days @ PSO are over Pres do not make another Post like this

*Closed*
                  Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.