PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stellar rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stellar rewards

so ive cleared 70% of this years stella reward for $10 what happens after i clear this?
    do they offer a new amount for clearing more vpps?

Yes they do..
    Go into the VIP Store and click on "VIP Bonuses and Cash Rewards".
    Will show you how far you can go with these.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
      Yes they do..
      Go into the VIP Store and click on "VIP Bonuses and Cash Rewards".
      Will show you how far you can go with these.
      cheers rubbz

Comment

$10 at 750 VPPs
        $10 more at 1,500 VPPs
        $10 more at 2,250 VPPs
        $10 more at 3,000 VPPs
        $10 more at 4,000 VPPs
        $50 more at 5,000 VPPs
        $50 more at 10,000 VPPs
        On and on and on...
        $19,200 at 3,000,000 VPPs

I think you should go for the last one.

Comment

pfft 3 mill vpps i can clear that in my sleep

Comment

I hit 85% towards the 750VPP $10 stellar award tonight. I'm going to beat you!!!

Comment

Wait till you hit the $50s they are a pain in the ass to clear

Comment

5,000 VPP's by the end of the year is a worthy goal. Look at the math.

The first 4000 VPP's are worth $50 in total, or $.0125 per VPP.

The next 1000 VPP's are also worth $50, or $.05 per VPP. Thats 4x the value.

Comment

Originally posted by RockerguyAA View Post
                  I hit 85% towards the 750VPP $10 stellar award tonight. I'm going to beat you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLeviathan View Post
                    5,000 VPP's by the end of the year is a worthy goal. Look at the math.

The first 4000 VPP's are worth $50 in total, or $.0125 per VPP.

The next 1000 VPP's are also worth $50, or $.05 per VPP. Thats 4x the value.
                    Don't forget about the value of the FPPs, they are worth $0.016 each, so you have another $80 there. 5,000 VPPs in one year (BronzeStar all the way) is worth $180.

Comment

I have a graph somewhere, and Boku87 I think earns roughly 300k per year on the bonuses

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                        I have a graph somewhere, and Boku87 I think earns roughly 300k per year on the bonuses
                        Even at our level the bonuses are decent. If I could get to 10,000 VPPs at SilverStar all the way, it would be worth $390 to me.

If DLeviathan could get to 40,000 VPPs at GoldStar all the way, it would be worth $1,730 to him.

That's just counting Stellar Rewards and FPP value. There are also free tourneys and other perks that have value.

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.