PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 SCOOP Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 SCOOP Schedule

Get out your calendars and mark the dates:

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/scoop/...9137.html#more

I think I just jizzed in my pants..

Doing some fast math I need $4615 ..I love this time of the year.

Comment

thx Eric.

Anyone know if you can combine the tickets we have won for them... use two $11's and enter a $22 game?
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
        thx Eric.

Anyone know if you can combine the tickets we have won for them... use two $11's and enter a $22 game?

no you can't, would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          thx Eric.

I was wondering the same thing. I hope we can.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
            no you can't, would be nice
            Do you know if an $11 ticket can be used toward a bigger entry fee tourney?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguyjim View Post
              Unless they changed something i would say NO

I still have 2 tickets from last year i not used and tried what ya said and it was No dice
              Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguyjim View Post
                No it can't
                Only T$ can be used mixed

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
                  I think I just jizzed in my pants..

Doing some fast math I need $4615 ..I love this time of the year.

Your an Animal

Best of Luck
                  Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just a wish list,hopefully I will be ready for it.
                    Love the caliber of player this brings out.

Comment

Disappointing

I have one $33 ticket, won during the bloggers freerolls. I was looking forward to at least having a couple of NL holdem tourneys to choose from. But looking at this schedule, I seem to have very limited choice. The only $33 options are: 7 card stud on the 11th, NL Holdem 4-max on the 16th and an 8-game tourney on the 18th. That's it? As I have only ever played Holdem, and 4-max doesn't appeal much, I'm stuck.

Very disappointing. I'll just have to keep the 16th clear and start practising at shorthanded tables.

Comment

Taking a quick look at the calendar, I can see myself taking at least one day off of work for this. I'm only looking at the NLHE events (since that's all I'm good at), but there are a fair amount I'd like to play.

I'm a little surprised at the lack of games featured from other poker variants. There's only one FLHE event, and it's a 6-max . Negreanu is probably sad about that.

Comment

I'm playing the $215 nl holdem event. I would normally NEVER play such a high buy in but i have a non transferable step 4 ticket to use.........so maybe I'll get rich.....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mytton View Post
                            I have one $33 ticket, won during the bloggers freerolls. I was looking forward to at least having a couple of NL holdem tourneys to choose from. But looking at this schedule, I seem to have very limited choice. The only $33 options are: 7 card stud on the 11th, NL Holdem 4-max on the 16th and an 8-game tourney on the 18th. That's it? As I have only ever played Holdem, and 4-max doesn't appeal much, I'm stuck.

Very disappointing. I'll just have to keep the 16th clear and start practising at shorthanded tables.
                            I won 2 $11 tickets in the same tourney and also disappointed with the lack of options to choose from... the only NLHE [non rebuy] events are midweek 2 day'ers (11th & 18th) and both start at 1.00am [WET], which means that I could end up having to take upto 4 days off work... so will struggle.

Thought I might be able to combine the tickets and play a $22 event, but see from previous posts that's a non-starter as well.

Comment

I won 2 $11 tickets in the same tourney and also disappointed with the lack of options to choose from... the only NLHE [non rebuy] events are midweek 2 day'ers (11th & 18th) and both start at 1.00am [WET], which means that I could end up having to take upto 4 days off work... so will struggle.

Thought I might be able to combine the tickets and play a $22 event, but see from previous posts that's a non-starter as well.

Hey man i am register for the same tourney on 5/10 at 8 pm est/11 wst.. this is not a rebuy and i won this ticket as well..guarantee 100k..gl to ya, and see u there..

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.