PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If 30 people looked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If 30 people looked

Would we ever find JJesteshark again? he has dropped off the face of the earth... well pokerstars and fulltilt anyways..........

well 56 people looked and no JJester sighting..... maybe he is here after all..

Comment

i hope you find him soon i'm # 60 lololololol evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

JJ

Hello all new to PSO this Month wanted to say hi and who is JJ good day yesterday up to 2200ish and climbing LOL.
        trumpin Joe is having a make me laugh contest page 2 towards bottom a "friend of you all's was referenced played him once on a table thought it was appropriate thought you might get a kick out of it
        Good luck and some day maybe I will learn enough to be worthy of sitting at a table with you all
        Goofymayor

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.