PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUD Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUD Question

Good Afternoon!

I am just to the point of wanting and needing to add a HUD for my SNG AND NLHE Pokerstar play.

Consequently, I have just signed-up for the 1-week free trail for the Holdem Manager Pro Suite.

It was easy and I have properly installed the above 4-programs.

Unfortunately for me, after they are properly installed...in order to optimize the tools...one has to 'tweak/set' many customized settings. This is where I am now TOTALLY LOST!

I need to seek 'imediate' HELP (since I now only have 4-days left on my Holdem Manager trial) to help me 'customize' the 4-different portions of Holdem Manager Pro Suite!!!

Of course, I have already asked Holdem Manager support for their help and they simply said 'sorry', We do not help anyone one-on-one and for me to use their tutorials ;- (

I've reviewed their tutorials several times over the last few day and I hate to admit...,but I DON'T GET IT.

Ergo, if you would PLEASE be so kind as to help me...I will genuinely be very appreciative.

My user name is drwalt131313.

THANK YOU in advance for both your help and time ;- )

Happy Trails and
    Best Personal Regards,
    Dr. Walt

Welcome to the forum Dr I myself do not use any HUD so I cant really help there.... I know several people here who do use it so I would imagine help will be coming soon umbup:

Comment

Forum

They have an extensive forum on their site that may help.

Comment

I'VE TRIED HOLDEM MANAGER AND PT3 I LIKE PT3 BETTER AND PT3 GIVES YOU 60 DAYS TO TRY IT OUT GOOD LUCK umbup:
        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.