PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

violation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• violation

In regard to my other post WARNING I received the following.............After reviewing the chat logs and your account I agree that your
    comment was not worthy of a suspension. I have noted on your account
    to remove the violation that was sent to you.

Please accept our apologies. We appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for choosing PokerStars and Best of luck at the tables.

Regards,

Marcus
    PokerStars Chat Supervisor

umbup:umbup:

Comment

Comment

god.....u wanna know what i hate more than anything? when someone like Glenn Beck or PresBruno (yeah, we all know u wish you were Glenn "fail" Beck...) uses the great Dr.Martin Luther King as their posterchild as if to say "Yeah, i stir up hate, and hate on people, but see, I'm not a racist.....i like Dr. King." So Pres......where were all your black "friends" on your Facebook page? I watched my lesbian friend go through ALL of your "friends" on your Facebook page.........not one black person. kinda odd.

and by the way Pres......ALL of those "friends" of yours, when they accepted you as a friend on your "coming out" Facebook page, those acceptances went into an email address that i have access to on my friend's computer. I noticed that your Facebook pages are all gone now....but i can still reach your friends and political buddies. just so ya know.

see ya at the tables......lol

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.