PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pres to play in March Turbo Takedown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pres to play in March Turbo Takedown

Epic Win.

Pretty great if I may say so. 100 FPP for a 3000 FPP seat. $60,000 and an Audi TT here I come!
    http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=10609

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
    Epic Win. Pretty great if I may say so. 100 FPP for a 3000 FPP seat. $60,000 and an Audi TT here I come! http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=10609
    Looks like a great chance to spread the word that he is a welcher.umbup:umbup:umbup: Lets all show up and get chat banned one by one.umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
      Epic Win.
      But if the rest of one's life is an epic fail does that counteract it?

Comment

You know what really cracks me up?

Does anyone here have any doubts as to what the chatbox would have looked like if Pres would have been the one holding AA in the first hand?

I"ll take a stab,tell me what you think.............

"OMG"

'YOU DONK"

"YOU DUMB LUCKY DONK"

"THIS SITE IS SOOOO RIGGED"

"I'M STILL THE GREATEST EVER. ONLY DUMB DONK LUCK CAN BEAT ME."

"JOIN MY POKER CLUB......"

"I'M BUDDIES WITH MARTIN SHEEN"

" # LOSING #"

And instead of this thread we all know good and Damned well that we would be looking at yet another "Rigged site lets Dumb Donks steal my money" bitchfest,whine-a-thon thread.

And oh yeah Pres. You're still a welcher.

EPIC FAIL.

Comment

Nice job on the Sat Winn

VGL in the Turbo Take Down
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
            Nice job on the Sat Winn

Grazie.

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
              Nice job on the Sat Winn

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
              And oh yeah Pres. You're still a welcher.

EPIC FAIL.
              Im just sayin

Comment

Well done. Good luck in the takedown bud.
                You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Anyone that can win with JT sooooted is a great player in my book.

I would like for you to pay your debts however. If you need help, PM me.

JT

Comment

OMG....!!!

guys.....i just found the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life regarding Pres Bruno........

i don't wanna divulge the info yet because i want the "happy b-day effsea thread" to stay at the top.........but u guys will laugh so hard when u see this! i will post a thread about it tomorrow, as i would much rather devote the night to someone who is an ethical poker player and is having a B-Day ! let's get the drunk tank party goin'!

Comment

I told ya i found the funniest thing ever!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"W I N N I N G" ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.