PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Want Some Heads-Up Play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Want Some Heads-Up Play?

I need some HU practice and wouldn't mind someone to talk strategy with while I play. If anyone's interested, pm me and I'll send you my home game info.

Haven't gotten a PM yet. Don't make me insult your mothers, people...

I can set up a play money table, but I have a 1c/2c table ready. Can do slightly higher stakes, too. Any of it works for me. I'll be on for an hour longer or so in case anyone feels like playing.

Comment

you've got a place you could do that man just open your eyes evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

I just see your avatar.

If you mean your poker room, nobody's active right now.

Comment

i love heads up but im tapped out of cash at the moment and i dont play for play money, but i will play with you when i re-up....catch ya later

Comment

Alright, look forward to it ericlee.

Comment

Off to bed. If anyone wants to beat me heads-up, pm me and I'll give you a home game invite. Not watching this thread anymore.

Comment

blah

Just a time check. Wanted to know the dif in server time for forum boards. I'd love to practice hu play panicky. But, i'd like to do fixed limit. Play chips fine. Let me know. I'll pm ya too.

Comment

Alright, I'm extending the invitation again. I've got a home game room set up for inexpensive heads-up play. It's a $0.01/$0.02 6-max table, but if there are only two people there, then it'll work.

I tried my hand at heads-up cash at the $0.25/$0.50 tables, and it went terribly. If anyone's interested in practice around the $0.01/$0.02 cent level (maybe a bit higher), then pm me and I'll send you an invite. I'd like to practice more in NLHE HU before I take a stab at the HU cash tables again, and if anyone else wants to try and improve their game while possibly earning a little money, then yay!

Going to bed now, will check in morning. If you pm me, let me know about when during the day you're available, so we can set up a time.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.