PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running crazy good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running crazy good

Have not posted latley but thought I listen up to other members ideas on what i should do

On my account in another card room(rhymes with tull filt) I have been running really hot the last month my screen name is kevups and in the last month I had some really good finishes

Last night I got third in a multi entry turbo knockout with 3500 players for $838 dollar score plus a dozen or so 50cent knockouts

Wednessday I play a $2 dollar rebuy rush tourney and out of 3500 competitors I got 6th place for a payout of $816

Also won $50 ona three dollar 10 game game and $542 on another multi entry tourney when a got 4th out of 3000 in a $3 tourney

With me running hot like this should I play more games till I run cold play more expensive buy ins to increase my hot streak or just continue playing lame 2-5 dollar tourneys and rake in the mulah

PS after all of my big wins I generally cash out and I usually keep no more then $300 in my account, Since mid Febuary I have cashed out $420,$700,and $750 should I keep more money in my account so I can play higher stake buyins.

Thanks for listning sorry it was on another site hope I dont get deleted

Kevcakes

1st congrats on some great cashes there for sure i would leave some money in your account to play similar or slight;y bigger stakes and aim for similar cashes or a 1st finishes.

but if you are just playing for a hobby and feel you would benefit more from cashing out and paying bills etc then i would withdraw IMO

Comment

If you can stay competitive at a higher level that would be the way to go since it would be a better investment of your time versus renumeration.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.