PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Satelite for the big game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Satelite for the big game

Hi all
    I am still in the hunt for the big game today. Last night I won a 10.00 plus 1.00 entry into the final qualifier turbo at 1600 EST today. I used FPPs to play a 1st stage 20 man SNG which cost 210 FPPs and pays out the top 6 spots with a 10+1 turbo ticket. The one I played in was really soft and I only had to play a few premium hands and then wait for the impatient players to kill each other off. If any one is still trying to get in I highly reccomend this one for a first stage qualifier.

I saw this, but decided to save my 500 or so FPPs for trying to satellite into the Turbo Takedown.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.