PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

something to think about

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something to think about

ok, sure l been drinking since friday..........hiccup

but l want you guys and girls to think about this,

hip and l are now friends, well l hope anyways.....hiccup

Our history was pretty bad, to the point where l started a bet against him, and he did the avatar,
    which in my opinion, was the funniest thing ever.

if we can overcome our past, l would hope others can also,

anyways, l just feel the love tonight, na... l must be pissed...hiccup

cheers all
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Exactly what are you drinking? I need to add it to my next liquor run.

Comment

hiccup

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
      Exactly what are you drinking? I need to add it to my next liquor run.
      scotch, Glenfiddich 15 year old, beers.....many

hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

to be honest effsea, i never cared about what people thought about me in a forum.......

really, i didn't care about what ANYBODY thought about me anywhere..........and that is something that i do regret. i was at a crossroads in my life, and i think that is why i joined this forum in the first place......because i felt i wasn't being heard. so i vented my frustration here, and in reality it had nothing to do with the pso league or poker........and that is not what this forum is for.

recently i had something major happen in my life.....not MAJOR MAJOR...no one died....but...
        ........my 3 yr old son said something that changed my life forever.

sounds cheesy, sure. fire at will.

i will just say this......in the grand scheme of things, poker is such a small little tid bit of this thing we call LIFE. and it is a game. and i want my son to be able to enjoy any place on this earth without having to be ridiculed for ANY of the traits that make us all who we are........
        unique human beings.

amazing......i've been to college, lived all around the globe, and it took a 3 yr old to teach me what life is really all about.

Comment

dude

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
          to be honest effsea, i never cared about what people thought about me in a forum.......

really, i didn't care about what ANYBODY thought about me anywhere..........and that is something that i do regret. i was at a crossroads in my life, and i think that is why i joined this forum in the first place......because i felt i wasn't being heard. so i vented my frustration here, and in reality it had nothing to do with the pso league or poker........and that is not what this forum is for.

recently i had something major happen in my life.....not MAJOR MAJOR...no one died....but...
          ........my 3 yr old son said something that changed my life forever.

sounds cheesy, sure. fire at will.

i will just say this......in the grand scheme of things, poker is such a small little tid bit of this thing we call LIFE. and it is a game. and i want my son to be able to enjoy any place on this earth without having to be ridiculed for ANY of the traits that make us all who we are........
          unique human beings.

amazing......i've been to college, lived all around the globe, and it took a 3 yr old to teach me what life is really all about.

dude, l hear ya,

turning 50 on monday,

l have two great kids that turn out great, but l had nothing to do with it......thank god..lol

but anyways...hiccup, where l been, and what l have done in my life time is nothing to be proud of, but now turning 50, and running out of time...hiccup, l'm trying to make up for it, l some times fail doing this, but will keep on trying, life is short, just finding that out now,

yes l'm pissed, so flame on peeps, but since l have taken this attitude, life has been better,

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
            to be honest effsea, i never cared about what people thought about me in a forum....... really, i didn't care about what ANYBODY thought about me anywhere..........and that is something that i do regret. i was at a crossroads in my life, and i think that is why i joined this forum in the first place......because i felt i wasn't being heard. so i vented my frustration here, and in reality it had nothing to do with the pso league or poker........and that is not what this forum is for. recently i had something major happen in my life.....not MAJOR MAJOR...no one died....but... ........my 3 yr old son said something that changed my life forever. sounds cheesy, sure. fire at will. i will just say this......in the grand scheme of things, poker is such a small little tid bit of this thing we call LIFE. and it is a game. and i want my son to be able to enjoy any place on this earth without having to be ridiculed for ANY of the traits that make us all who we are........ unique human beings. amazing......i've been to college, lived all around the globe, and it took a 3 yr old to teach me what life is really all about.
            umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: curious what did he say....my son turns 2 in june....he's great

Comment

Hey dips errrr i mean hiphop welcome to the drunk tank if the turdbuglar lets you hang its all good in my books.

just remember to buy a round every now and again LOL

Comment

cool

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
                Hey dips errrr i mean hiphop welcome to the drunk tank if the turdbuglar lets you hang its all good in my books.

just remember to buy a round every now and again LOL

very cool brkn, thats what the drunk tank is all about,

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i won't get into specifics, i love my son to death and treat him like gold........but they will say things with brutal honesty that will sometimes make you check yourself.......and i am so thankful for that. you are in for the best ride of your life ericlee.......you will see what i mean. just love and be a good example. you will learn so much.

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                    scotch, Glenfiddich 15 year old, beers.....many

hiccup
                    Prefer the Islay's myself. Laphroaig 10 or 18, if I'm drinking scotch. But, Datz stocks Soju, or Makoli (Try it, getting more popular than Sake now a days), so, that's what I drink.

But good food for thought. I may not be friends w/ all, but I try to keep the beefs down. I really do think this forum needs to come back to either stuff ppl want to read, and or educational. As, I'm not really one for teaching, I'll try to entertain. -shark.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.