PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BROADCAST 8PM CST TONITE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROADCAST 8PM CST TONITE

fREDDIE BOY THE FISH SHOW TONITE COME SEE RAGS007 AND SPORTSWRITER PLAY FOR THE $500 ENTRY INTO THE WPO AND LISTEN TO BRUNO AND THE GANG DISCUSS A WIDE RANGE OF TOPICS

ITS ALWAYS FUN

WWW.FANCAST.COM

Has anyone gotten fancast to work on XP? I have it working on Win 2000 Professional, Windows 98 and others, but can't get it to work on XP? Anytime I hit a button in the fancast window, it says "The control was not correctly initialized". Very annoying.

Thanks,

Gojacketz

Comment

It works on my box with XP Home edition.

Comment

i use xp home and it works on mine, I wish everyone could listen without problems, I get lotsa questions and im not to literate on this computer stuff i just plug it in and hope it works.

Comment

Fancast

I have XPHome edition too, and it works fine on mine.

What I would suggest is that you contact Fancast through email help support and ask them about it.

Comment

I have windows 98and I get the same error message. I've loaded and reloaded and can't get anything/ I used to be able to get it just fine - then they switched over to new software and since then - nada.

oil doe

Comment

do a complete clean up on your temp systems

clears history,cookies,temp internet files, the works then try

Comment

good luck guys, somebody has gotta get freddie's $$$ one of these times the guava nectar has been spilled....

Comment

Excellent broadcast freddie...my first ooportunity to hear it.

I bought my new computer just so I could hear your broadcasts .

I was having problems hearing you - kind of fading in and out.

Look forward to next Friday.

BC.

Comment

Working...
                  X