PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokertracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokertracker

Anyone know of a good free pokertracker as I wish to see my ups and downs and such as a friend suggested?

There's only one Pokertracker, and it ain't free. It does have a 60-day free trial though, so you can visit its website for details. If you want to see ups and downs, you can use other things as well, but what to use depends on exactly what 'ups and downs' means.

I like to use oprankings.com to view my tournament results. Also, just opening the cashier in the Pokerstars lobby usually gives me a pretty good idea as to whether I'm up or down.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
      There's only one Pokertracker, and it ain't free. It does have a 60-day free trial though, so you can visit its website for details. If you want to see ups and downs, you can use other things as well, but what to use depends on exactly what 'ups and downs' means.

I like to use oprankings.com to view my tournament results. Also, just opening the cashier in the Pokerstars lobby usually gives me a pretty good idea as to whether I'm up or down.
      more then one

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by Teralis View Post
        Anyone know of a good free pokertracker as I wish to see my ups and downs and such as a friend suggested?
        You can google FPDB (Free poker data base) and download their free software. However, it clearly has lots of work to be done on it. For me, it was to much work for me to customize to my likings. I plan on checking back on it in a few months and see how it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
          I like to use pokerprolabs.com/topshark. they also track certain satelites that opr does not. Just wanted to share in case someone notices that some of their entries do not show up on opr and want a better picture of their full stats.

Comment

Pokertracker has a "micro" stake version for much less cost. Of course, it will limit tracking to micro games only. I've found it to be worthwhile so far.

Comment

Originally posted by RCSDStar View Post
              Pokertracker has a "micro" stake version for much less cost. Of course, it will limit tracking to micro games only. I've found it to be worthwhile so far.
              I'd recommend this path for anyone starting with micro stake tables/tourneys as you can actually upgrade it to the full version at a later date. I actually went ahead and got the full version for both Holdem & Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralis View Post
                you can get the poker tracker 3 free for 60 days and the hold em tracker free for 7 days try them both and see what works for you good luck umbup:
                sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.