PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Uptilt Bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Uptilt Bad?

So, I was making myself hot chocolate earlier, and as I was heating the milk, I found that the container the milk was in was dirty. As a person who takes the cleanliness of his food very seriously, I threw out the milk and got somewhat tilted. I took to a $2 heads-up match against some guy from Brazil, and after realizing that he was a calling station, I stomped on his soul and took his money pretty quick. I feel happy now. Does that make me emotionally unstable and a bad poker player? Is it that bad, or should I just heat some more milk?

I appreciate your analysis of this troubling scenario.

??

drink more water- !!!

Comment

I drink about three gallons of tea per day I don't work. I'm off work today, so I'm chugging red berry rooibos at the moment. More water and I'd probably drown.

Although I could make hot chocolate with water instead of milk... easy fix for tilt!

Comment

Hmmm... I think I would get kind of pissed too if my hot chocolate got ruined. Maybe that's normal I don't know. Drinking flavored tea is highly disturbing to me though. I drink a lot of tea/herbal teas as well but I am more of a purist. Added flavorings are the devil!

I feel good after stacking someone too. Kind of hard not to feel a little something good unless your a robot...

p.s. Everytime you make a post I want to play Zelda: A Link To The Past....
        Last edited by RockerguyAA; Sat Mar 05, 2011, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.