PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knockout Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockout Games

On a whim I threw out all solid bankroll rules and entered a $4.10 knockout game and won took home $13.50 plus I won 9 of the 10 .75 bounties for another $6.75 lol

I found the game to be real soft, all the fish went out fast, and it was me against 2 20 tabling regs.. easy strategy raise they fold.. they raise I fold lol... Also if I had a strong hand I found they folded easily to a big reraise... I have to admit though I luckboxed on the ko's of the 2 on the river, but I would recommend that anybody with the proper roll should try these out

Awesome! Congrats!umbup:

Comment

I've played a number of the $1.40 ones. Some were soft, but some of them were alot tougher than I thought they'd be. Did win one once though.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

For some reason I have a real good winrate in KO games

Comment

Originally posted by erinass View Post
          Awesome! Congrats!umbup:
          Thank you Erin

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
            For some reason I have a real good winrate in KO games
            if it works, then stick with it!
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

nice, congrats. i think when you play smaller field sngs, you can be a bit more aggressive with your bankroll, definitely paid off

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
              if it works, then stick with it!
              this

my poker buddy plays the $1.40 KOs and maintains a solid ROI from them

i've played maybe 20 or so and don't think i ever even cashed one

Comment

Everyone has a threshhold = some games are just your speed. Adjust to the game, and figure out how to beat that particular game.

Good luck!!
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.