PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running deep in $2.20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running deep in $2.20

Running very deep!! tourney #409011154 my position is 11 of 83 and I am sitting on 50+ big blinds. Hoping to make a nice cash!! Come check me out for support if you want fellow pso! Hopefully gonna take one down for us all!!

Best of Luck Bring It Home
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Go for it, dude(/lady). Good luck, and good job getting deep so far.

Comment

Thanks! Working on it ... just boxed it out with another big stack sitting on 78k right now with like 63 players left.

Comment

thanks a lot mcrissinger .... it has been a fun deep run! hoping to FT this one for sure!

Comment

Just doubled through the guy I been boxing it out with .... sitting on 139 k now

Comment

No matter what happens now, you've earned yourself a solid cash, congrats.

Take the whole thing down!!! You can do it!

Comment

haha yea that's what i figured too ... shooting to take this one down though! thx for the support man!umbup:

Comment

Good luck OOO.

Just had a look at the table. Still in good shape. Praying for those Aces for ya.

Comment

Good luck man.

Just finished 26th in mine. $2.20 3K guarantee.

Comment

nice bro ... great run! just made the FT =) have a decent enough stack to take a run in this ....umbup:

Comment

Thanks for the support guys .... good to know I have fellow pso members for support! I wouldn't have made this FT without you guys!

Comment

Ooooh. ugly straight just bumped you up... Excellent job AcE!

Oh hell, there's another $50 in your pocket!

Keep it going man, these people seem to want to make you rich...

Comment

go get em boy....4 more and your top dog......umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Haha thanks guys !! I made a few sick lay downs ... hopefully they was sick I raised utg and the aggressive mexican guy called me I flopped top pair but had a ten kicker and he reshoved ... I tanked and layed it down. Not sure if it was right choice. Currently shortest stack but not out of it by anymeans. 3 more to go!!umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.