PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAPL/NAPT questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAPL/NAPT questions

First of all - I guess PS doesn't have forums for these? Or am I missing something?

And then - I won an entry to the Mohegan Sun final on March 30. No ticket, but I'm registered - I assume that's the way it works, and there's no point in trying to "qualify" again? Unless I want to deal again with the strangest combination of shoveshove and supertight I've seen in online poker yet . . .

Really not sure how I managed to survive to the last 45 given my PSO training. I *think* it was because no one cared about defending their blinds - almost no significant raise got called for a LONG time there. And a raise from a blind? The pot is yours! (I exaggerate, but only a little).

Could you post a tourney # for this? I don't know what it is, but it sounds like congrats are in order. Most everytime someone wins a ticket to some large tourney final, they've put in some hard work.

Comment

The tourney # I qualified into is 370463522 on March 30, a satelite to the NAPT live event at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut in April. Looks like only the final table pays anything, and of course only the winner goes to the event, but - I've got a chair.

Freeroll qualifiers like the one I won (along with 44 others) run twice a day (4pm & 7pm US eastern time) between now and the 30th- US/CA only ("Regional" tab in my ver of the software). So that's a field of somewhere over 3500 on the 30th, I guess.

Comment

Anyone know if there's a point to winning more than one of these? The tourney you qualify into is a restricted freeroll, so unregistering won't get you anything. So my guess is no, but . . .

And any other PSOfolk in and/or going for this tourney? I've got family in CT, so a trip there would be great!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.