PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

deep....lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deep....lol

hey guys and gals......

i am running deep in the 15:00 PSO....if anyone wants to come rail me and call me names it would be greatly appreciated........come and harrass me. lol i am getting bored.....i need some entertainment....i actually am gonna try and win this one. lol

thanks.

just watch out....don't get a chat ban. come up with the best non-chat bannable banter u can.

i will post who comes up with the best names and non-bannable harrassment.

now fill that chat box!....and by the way i am chat banned right now ....this should be fun.

57 left ......i am currently in 13th place. just went on break

Comment

hahaha roomik was the first to hit the chatbox........nice one roomik, knew i could count on ya....i am dying laughing right now.

he said" ship me a dollar, i got no arms and am typing this with my dangler" lololol

uh oh.....Brkn80 just hit the chatbox.....nice one

joker is in....
      Last edited by hiphoplives; Fri Mar 04, 2011, 01:07 AM.

Comment

i am easily amused i guess, cause this is getting hilarious.

Comment

oh no.....moderator just showed up...hope no one got a ban.

Comment

and no.i cannot call the moderator....i am chat banned. i wouldn't do that anyways.

Comment

roomik, u are killin me dude. lolololol

Comment

ok I win,whats the prize???

Comment

roomik....omg....................u are hilarious...........

i think u win.......... best comments hands down.

and by the way.........my avatar was made as a direct shot (just as a joke of course) at you roomik.....being that you are the only one in pso with a spongebob..................i know it's hard to tell, but my spongebob has a magic rainbow coming from his hands..........and you know what a rainbow stands for. lol

Comment

lol

Comment

hey to wear these pants u gotta be tough or funny...... I chose tough umbup:

Comment

u know, if i was able to transfer money on here..(why won't pokerstars let me transfer?, i've never understood why i can't?) i would send ya my payout for this tourney....whatever it ends up being.

almost final table now roomik, so it could possibly be a buck or more......wish i could transfer.

Comment

i dont need any, i get effseas every friday night

Comment

damn man..i always go card dead towards the final table...oh well, i just pushed all in twice in a row around the button. got a little bit more.

just went on break with 15 left.......i need a hand
                            Last edited by hiphoplives; Fri Mar 04, 2011, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
                              u know, if i was able to transfer money on here..(why won't pokerstars let me transfer?, i've never understood why i can't?) i would send ya my payout for this tourney....whatever it ends up being. almost final table now roomik, so it could possibly be a buck or more......wish i could transfer.
                              I had a similar problem to this, and it was fixed by the simple action of changing my E.mail address with PokerStars. I hope this works for you too. umbup:
                              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.