PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I AM NANONOKO - short film documentary!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM NANONOKO - short film documentary!

Check out this short film they released on me today! It's over on pokerstars tv but here's the link! Hope you guys enjoy it!

http://www.pokerstars.tv/poker-video....html?utm_id=5

I watched it earlier, I don't understand how you have time for anything else. Not only do you play multiple tables, but you reply very civilly to questions put to you in the chat boxes. How do you do that, ? your mind must work at the speed of light, I find it difficult enough playing ONE table and chatting, let alone twentyfour. Kudos to you my friend. Good fortune to you at the tables. umbup:
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Simply Amazing

Since I struggle to handle 5 tables, it blows my mind to even imagine 24!! Loved the video and best of luck in you future endeavors.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Great video Randy. Thanks for the post! umbup: p.s. Can't wait to see you in the Big Game! I don't think they will be able to handle the aggression!

Comment

After watching your video I changed my entire game. I no longer play limit poker at all. I am at silver star status but less than 200 points and I will be gold star again. Month of April my goal is to hit Platinum Star. I play 6 max NL exclusively now. I play 10 to 20 tables at once with 1 to 4 hour sessions.
          My goal is to play 20 tables with 4 hour sessions on a consistent level. In other words every day.
          With 2 to 3 sessions daily . Goal being to make 200 to 400 points per day with a profit at cash tables enhanced with rewards.
          The first thing I noticed when I switched to NL was how rapidly the points were piling up. It was your video that inspired me to change. Before I ever watched your video I felt that Durrr and Nanonoko had one thing in common, they both played 6 max nl and they both rose like a rocket to 1 million plus profits. Always in the back of my mind was the belief that both of you had discovered the path , the correct path which was 6 max NL. Thank you Randy Lew.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...oll-Experiment

Comment

I'm glad that I inspired you! My approach is definitely different than a lot of the other highstakes players so glad to shed some light

Thanks!
            Randy Lew

Comment

Randy thanks for being part of the community. umbup: The video was great..you're friends even seem really cool. I like the fact that they just appreciate you for you as they don't even know much about poker it seems from what I remember in the video. (Been a couple weeks since I watched it) Thanks for a little insight into a supernova elite! Best o' luck man!

Comment

Was just wondering if playing so many tables lessens the effect of the bad beat on your bankroll.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers

Comment

Hello Randy!
                    I noticed that you said you found poker in college. Where did you begin to study the game? What books or sites did you get your information from?

Comment

Thank you. I understand the theory , but theory and real life are not always the same.

Comment

Originally posted by NONID View Post
                        Thank you. I understand the theory , but theory and real life are not always the same.
                        After 3 million hands it is... just ask Nanonoko

Comment

the theory answered your question

Comment

Originally posted by o0o0AcEo0o0 View Post
                            Hello Randy!
                            I noticed that you said you found poker in college. Where did you begin to study the game? What books or sites did you get your information from?
                            I self taught myself and really didn't know there was poker strategy available out there. Poker is much easier to learn these days =]

Comment

I always thought Ro3sro3s helped you a long the way.I guess thats one of those urban myths.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.