PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pso-staff??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pso-staff??

Hey Staff- you knocked down the clock to 30 seconds-- good on ya-- yet as others have pointed out- its the 12 secs. time to act that allows this stalling -bullshyt-- tactic to be employed still--- can you get stars to knock it down to 6 seconds--??????????????- gl all -monk..

I don't think they can do anything about that one. To do it, I'm pretty sure stars would have to change every single game/cash table on there.

Although, I wouldn't have a problem with it.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

No way in hell they would ever knock down the main clock. Any action that prevents multitabling other pstar tabes = less money for stars.

Some of us actually multitable 8+ tables and need that clock from time to time
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

??

gheesh sens- u didnt have to yell at me-lolo- and btw- u actually get 6 secs- then 12- so 18 in total- i think 12 be enuff -- and i also multi--

Comment

no exclamation marks and a winky face. That aint yelling ;p
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

*yelling* WTF? Monkey, now you leave well enough alone. PLEASE!!! I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Clock R Us Kid. More Time, More Time, and More, More Time PLEEEEAAAAAAASE! Don't force me to play poker. What would I do for money then? -shark GL 2 ya.

Comment

??

ummh well - idk shark- how about this then- if you run your clock down to the sit out - you must miss the next hand??? that better???????? hhmmm-- idk--

Comment

You actually complain about 12 second action clock.....................How do you ever run deep with so little patience?

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.