PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prop Bets For March...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop Bets For March...

1. These Lines are Live As of Time of Posting
    2. Maximum Bet is $1
    3. Maximum Aggregate Payout to one person will never exceed $10, regardless of odds.
    4. Your bet is considered taken and accepted once you have made a reply post in this thread and shipped me the funds. I will update this thread regularly.
    5. Bets can be made on updated lines only.
    6. PM me if you would like certain odds on an individual.
    7. Odds are for 1st Place Win ( End of Month Monthly Rankings ) only unless otherwise stated.
    8. You can take a reverse position on any odds for a 30% premium. ie if the odds are 10 to 1. You'd bet $13 to win $1 for that person to not come in 1st at EoM. ( Can't bet on yourself )
    9. Have Fun and Good Luck

Live Lines as of March 3, 2011 3:41am

To win the monthly Ranking in PSO for March.

1. PresBruno 28 to 1
    2. mcrissinger 18 to 1
    3. seagull_2005 345 to 1
    4. Moxie Pip 7 to 1
    5. SharkAtack89 8 to 1
    6. Dreams78 6 to 1
    7. Datzang 6 to 1

Sorry, for the short list. But, Let me know if you'd like a line on anyone via PM. I'll put one up for ya. -shark

PS Don't know if the Mods will leave this be. But, this is only for fun. Hey the max payout on any one bet is $10 anyways.

??

Hey shark- did you think this through- you gonna lose your shirt man- and btw- u cant give odds of over 10-1 if max payout is 10== might wanna rework this-- gl--monk....

Comment

Not going to lose my shirt. And, yes I've thought this out. And I can give out any odds I'd like. Max payout is $10. Max Bet is $1, but, doesn't mean you can't bet less than a $1. The only way I lose my shirt is if ppl take the reverse odds. But, that means everyone fronting the reverse money on long shots. For example PresBruno, $36.40 to win $1, if you wanted the reverse odds, which is the best bet. Or, for max payout on that bet $364 to win $10. If you'd like to take this action monkey. Reply to thread, and ship the funds. I think I'll be ok. But, please let me know if you see a flaw in my thinking. -shark

1. ppl don't have the money to front for the really long odds.
      2. I can only lose $10 per person. ( I'll stop if 100 ppl take action all for max payout )
      Last edited by sharkatack89; Thu Mar 03, 2011, 02:45 PM. Reason: Bad Grammer, Bad Spelling, Just Bad overall.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
        Hey shark- did you think this through- you gonna lose your shirt man- and btw- u cant give odds of over 10-1 if max payout is 10== might wanna rework this-- gl--monk....
        A 10 CENT BET ON PRES AT 28 TO 1 PAYS $2.80 umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

??

okay - i read it as you were giving odds against-- not for-- my bad-- and gl-- this way you gonna win all bets-- so i wont be shipping-- nice one tho-- gl-- monk..
          Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Thu Mar 03, 2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

well to my mind then what you mean is-- odds are 1-7 for mox and 1-8 for you-- not 8-1- seeing as how only 1 person can winn the league- all i got to do to to get max 10- is bet 1 on 3 peeps-- !! follow me-- anyway- gl---
            I think I'm following your logic. Maybe. Do you mean you'd bet on 3 players? Only only can win the league. This is not who will finish higher. PM if you see a flaw. Thanks, -shark

Comment

??

i edited the one above- yet if max bet is 1- how can anyone bet on the reverse- either way-- have fun-

Comment

i edited the one above- yet if max bet is 1- how can anyone bet on the reverse- either way-- have fun-
                HeHe, I'm willing to take more than $1 on reverse betting. Being the nice guy that I am. You know. -shark

Comment

ok shark what odds would ya put on me ????? I may post a bet on myself or is it just for the list ya already have ?? gl have fun

Comment

Originally posted by nickolai693 View Post
                    ok shark what odds would ya put on me ????? I may post a bet on myself or is it just for the list ya already have ?? gl have fun
                    Considering that you've failed to follow or understand the basic instructions given in this thread, I have severe doubts that you are going to be smart enough to place a winning bet.

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                      A 10 CENT BET ON PRES AT 28 TO 1 PAYS $2.80 umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
                      If you shipped him the 10 cents, it pays $2.90, right?

Comment

I just shipped you $2.50 -- I'm taking $1.40 on Datzang and $1.10 on you. Looking for $9.80 if Datzang wins and $9.90 if you win.

But, I do think I just tossed $1.10 down the drain since your girl always seems to finish on top of you.

Comment

10 cents- cote " " - dreams - datzang -wheres the soda - darkman shipping you 50 cents umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                            Considering that you've failed to follow or understand the basic instructions given in this thread, I have severe doubts that you are going to be smart enough to place a winning bet.
                            hey Darkman get over yourself !!! I was only kidding but I now see why people dont like to post or reply in any of these due to people like you with nothing better to do than to throw insults shows your lack of maturity but thats okay I understand not everyone grows up but I do hope you do one of these days

Comment

Originally posted by nickolai693 View Post
                              hey Darkman get over yourself !!! I was only kidding but I now see why people dont like to post or reply in any of these due to people like you with nothing better to do than to throw insults shows your lack of maturity but thats okay I understand not everyone grows up but I do hope you do one of these days
                              umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.