PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power to the People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power to the People

I think we should have voting rights here:

1. All those agreeing that Pres Brun should be sanctioned, banned or just kicked out for reneging on bets proffered?

Say Ja.

2. All those agreeing that ErictheNancy should have moderator status removed because the power has gone to his head?

Say Qui.

The letter J( like a Jack) will pass option 1, Q (like a Queen) is a vote for option 2.

QJ will obviously pass both.

The rest of it I cannot be bothered with but N1and N2 should suffice

(N denotes Noob by the way)

Please note that this vote is in no way sanctioned by Pokerstars or PokerSchool Online.

We have made valiant attempts that no animals, children, donkeys or fish have been harmed in the issuing of this plebicite. As an equal opportunities agency we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, sex or sexual orientation, unless you are large, pink with blue spots and have a giant *****. Then you are Mr. Blobby and we really hate you. (Our American friends may not be aware of this phenomenon but his weapons of mass destruction are greater than those of Saddam Hussein).

The results of this referendum are binding to all whom partake and are elected.

Copyrite topthecat productions 2011.

HD available only in the UK

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
    I think we should have voting rights here:

1. All those agreeing that Pres Brun should be sanctioned, banned or just kicked out for reneging on bets proffered?

Say Ja.

2. All those agreeing that ErictheNancy should have moderator status removed because the power has gone to his head?

Say Qui.

The letter J( like a Jack) will pass option 1, Q (like a Queen) is a vote for option 2.

QJ will obviously pass both.

The rest of it I cannot be bothered with but N1and N2 should suffice

(N denotes Noob by the way)

Please note that this vote is in no way sanctioned by Pokerstars or PokerSchool Online.

We have made valiant attempts that no animals, children, donkeys or fish have been harmed in the issuing of this plebicite. As an equal opportunities agency we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, sex or sexual orientation, unless you are large, pink with blue spots and have a giant *****. Then you are Mr. Blobby and we really hate you. (Our American friends may not be aware of this phenomenon but his weapons of mass destruction are greater than those of Saddam Hussein).

The results of this referendum are binding to all whom partake and are elected.

Copyrite topthecat productions 2011.

HD available only in the UK
    You know, you're quite mad--

Im just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
      You know, you're quite mad--

Im just sayin
      If only I were Italian instead of Irish: Then I would have the absolute NUTS Ha Ha

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.