PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How have home games changed your play on PS an pso.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How have home games changed your play on PS an pso.

With home games now almost 2 months old, how has it changed the way you play or what you play? I find that I play less MTTs and enjoy playing with those I have come to know. I find a big benefit in that we can chat without regard to getting a pm warning us of insulting someone. I do not have to worry about mod gods closing threads that in their judgment are embarrassing to them or one of their teflon buddies. One last benefit is I can maintain contact with all my friends even if this post gets me evicted from this forum. Just wondering how it has changed your play,umbup:

What I noticed at cash tables are regs giving fish there home game password..lol Talk about isolating the fishey might have to fix that down the line.

Comment

yo
      Originally posted by hobojim11247 View Post
      With home games now almost 2 months old, how has it changed the way you play or what you play? I find that I play less MTTs and enjoy playing with those I have come to know. I find a big benefit in that we can chat without regard to getting a pm warning us of insulting someone. I do not have to worry about mod gods closing threads that in their judgment are embarrassing to them or one of their teflon buddies. One last benefit is I can maintain contact with all my friends even if this post gets me evicted from this forum. Just wondering how it has changed your play,umbup:
      hey jim, the homes games are the best thing poker stars have ever put out, thats where most of my playing is done now, cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I should add I havent accepted any home game requests and canceled the ones I did.
        So please no one take offense,it was nothing personal.

Comment

Personally, Home games are a great way to relax with a great bunch of friends But it doesn't change the games nor the amount of games that I play I must say that at first, I thought that Home games would just replace the Home games that we did set up at home. When I invited people over for a poker game, it wasn't for $1, it was for $50. But now, playing in a few with fun people (have a drink or two) is as fun. And the best part, 95% less donkeys than PSO umbup:

Comment

I agree that the home games are terrific for all parties involved. It doesn't change when or what else I play. However, it does give me a chance to practice certain things that I am not comfortable with in regular MTT's. For this I am Thankful.

JT

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.