PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shout out to pfb8888

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to pfb8888

I was playing the final table of one of the warm up freerolls today. It was down to the final 7 and both I and pfb8888 were very short stacked, and he'd already survived one all in showdown. He suggested that whichever of us busted on the bubble give the other a dollar. I don't actually have any money in my account anymore so I couldn't take up the offer. As it happened, I went out in 7th and he sent me the dollar anyway. I was obviously gutted to miss out on the ticket, but it was a nice gesture, and one that he had no obligation to make.

If only all poker players were as friendly!

Nice..

Good to see people still looking out for one another in this forum.

Comment

very nice, a person of their word... how rare around here umbup:

Comment

....I guess it's just not my day.

You know the astronomer freerolls?

Well I've been playing in a few today, including the 2-7 single draw one that started over 6 hours ago with 7000 players. The tickets were for the top 56 players and I just got knocked out in 60th with a 9-low by a better 9-low. I don't really know what to say anymore.

EDIT: They say every cloud has a silver lining. Well I spent that dollar from pfb on 4 $0.25 90 man SNGs. I won nothing in the first 3, but came 2nd with my last $0.25 to win $4.16. Interestingly, that's actually more than the worth of the ticket I didn't win!
        Last edited by Stephen86730; Thu Mar 03, 2011, 03:20 AM. Reason: Not double posting.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.