PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last tourney of October

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last tourney of October

Is it just me, or did the 11 pm CST tourney not count towards Octobers rankings. Looking at the multi rankings for the month, it seems that the tourney counted for November rather than October.

I was under the impression that if the tourney started before the day was over that it counted towards that month. I know this might have some implications on some of the leagues, so I thought it should be investigated.

Hazy

Hazy,

I just E-mailed them with the same question.

Comment

thanks hazy...i was just going to make a post...my last two satellites did not count for last month, which I need them to be, as it would put me top 10 and a round 2 qualifier ---->

Thu Oct 31 2002, 11:13 PM No Limit Hold 'em 4 10 1.01
      Thu Oct 31 2002, 11:38 PM No Limit Hold 'em 4 10 1.01

This CLEARLY states 10/31, yet comes up in Nov results!?!?!? Please help....

Comment

This has been bought to the attention of our database manager.
        Maybe the scripts were not bought into line with the clocks going back last weekend

Take Care
        Tina

Comment

thanks...i hope this is resolved soon. the guava nectar has been spilled...

Comment

I don't think this has been corrected yet. Am I correct?

Hazy

Comment

Working...
            X