PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Journey to the Sunday Million

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Journey to the Sunday Million

So, let me give you a background quick. Been playing on PSO/PokerStars for a few months, but long time poker aficionado. I deposited $10 (and promised myself if i lost it i would not put any more in) and of course, lost it a day before they announced the $5 Million Guaranteed SUNDAY MILLION. This is an irresistible offer, and since the $1 Qualifiers seem too "Turbo" for me I've decided i need a minimum of $3.30. So here is my journey:

On Friday and Saturday I will be playing a plethora of freerolls, including:
    FB-Freerolls
    Fb-.10 League
    NAPL-Rookie
    NAPL-Senior (if i get a ticket)
    Weekly Round 2 Freerolls (for the NLHE Saturday at 10:00)
    and of course..PSO.

I will be starting at 15:00 on Friday, March 4. If any of you are freeroll junkies like me, you can watch me in my challenge or even better, take part! The satellite (if i get a bankroll) i will be playing is: A $3.30 216 Player 3x Shootout, Turbo. This entails 36 Tables of 6, then reduced to 6 tables of 6, and then one final table where 3 get the all-important Ticket!

Then watch my Sunday Million Journey, with coverage from me, right here on THIS thread. I am going to try to be the one who turned $0.00 into $1000000 in 3 DAYS!!! Reply now to join this "mini-league", or just say you want to watch. Or bash me!

StrikeSeven

welcome to the pso sir

take a look at the thread whitestar oppotuninty by erinnancy still an unanswered ? worth $3
    Last edited by antlovesang1; Wed Mar 02, 2011, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Dont forget about the ultimate home game tourney as well,not sure when the cut off is for that.

Comment

I'm already..

I'm already in this. but it starts at 2PM on sunday, big time conflict LOL

Comment

Good luck!! This is gonna be a big challenge.

Are you able to play the PSO Warmup daily qualifiers? They give a ticket worth T$3.40. Probably the best freeroll payout around. Play as many as you can. The payout is steep (top 6 win, everyone else gets nothing) so you need a big stack and survival style ain't gonna get you there unless you run super hot. Your goal is to get to 20k as fast as you can. You're going to have to get it in bad once or twice, but once you get a nice stack, you can play solid until the final table. There's a ton of these too, so don't worry too much if you bust early a few times.

Not sure how you plan on making $3 with the rest of those tourneys (other than the Senior). The Facebook 10 cent tourney payout is pretty terrible until you reach the top 5. I finished in 14th out of about 5000 yesterday, and only got $2.13 for 5 hours of play, haha. I know this is 21 x the buy-in, but it's still pretty weak, and it's gonna be tough to get to $3 in three days.
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Im going to play this for a change as well.

Comment

Nah

Unfortunately I completely flunked out of February PSO, with a finishing score of <1350. So long story short yah i have to finish well in some freerolls. lol

Comment

I hope to see you at the final table

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.