PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PresBruno prop bet claim thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PresBruno prop bet claim thread

For anyone that bet against PresBruno in this thread please post your claim here.

PresBruno, I bet $20 against you and you still haven't shipped to me. It has been over 24 hours since the final leaderboard stats for Feb were posted, and as you can see, you DID NOT take second place.

Please pay myself and the others that you wagered with.

I do not get how Pres get a free pass to do what ever in this league.
    He even posts incriminating hand historys,where he goes off on people.

Can we get everyone to start sending in chat from Hands to support,since the forum and PSO seem to be unable to deal with it.No need for people like this in the league.

Comment

Yes.

the only ones we need in this league are those with curly hair, shiny teeth, and gen-ital augmentation surgery (male OR Female).

...I'm just sayin'.
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

was it just you with a prop bet mcr??

Comment

bad news mcr take a look

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
          Never agreed to any bets.

Kick the guys out who don't know the proper usage of THEIR.

Comment

Oh yeah, I see what he's trying to do there.

Kinda falls into the category of "couldn't possibly see this one coming from a mile away."

Must've been his brother taking over the computer while he was in the bathroom again. With a wide stance.

Comment

crazy how he talks utter tripe posts nonsense threads denies accepting wagers yet he walks around scot free even hiphop had the decency to pay his debt he cant denie funds as he won at leaat $30 from the league

Comment

People without integrity do exist.

Surprise, suprise!

I just wonder if they also have the common decency to pay up, or leave the forums...forever?
                Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

LOL,you could get shorter odds on tencat winning the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                    LOL,you could get shorter odds on tencat winning the league.
                    My guess is that if tencat wanted to win the league, he would have a shot. He would have a great shot at top ten and probably would make top 98 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
                      My guess is that if tencat wanted to win the league, he would have a shot. He would have a great shot at top ten and probably would make top 98 for sure.
                      Been doing some research?

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.