PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10am PSO Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10am PSO Tournament

Looks like Pokerstars will be doing an emergency restart and they have cancelled all tournaments that were scheduled to start before 11am ET. Stay tuned to see if this changes.

All sitngoes are down, saw a note about it last night

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      All sitngoes are down, saw a note about it last night
      They actually came back up this morning and now are back down. All tournaments that are running right now will be interrupted at 9:35ET andresume at 10am

Comment

sorta like what happened on sunday just as the big tourneys started... wonder if they will keep the clock running, like they did on sunday... making the games turbos lol

Comment

I sent them an asking why I was back to BronzeStar. It took them only three minutes to send me this:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

During the recent server restart, many player VIP Statuses were incorrectly
          set to different, lower levels. PokerStars is aware of the problem and is
          working hard to correct it as quickly as possible.

Please allow up to 72 hours for us to reinstate your proper VIP level and
          refund any difference in Frequent Player Points based on the FPP multiplier
          associated with your incorrect VIP status.

Best Regards,

Melania
          PokerStars Support Team"

Comment

glad im not support weeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

see ya got your star back fish.... but why am i not back go supernova elite???????????

Comment

So I guess there is no 10:00am PSO then. As it is 9:53 and I dont see it in the lobby

Comment

10 AM game?

Thanks........I was searching for the 10 AM game

Comment

Originally posted by EA2USN View Post
                    So I guess there is no 10:00am PSO then. As it is 9:53 and I dont see it in the lobby
                    Damn... really wanted to play that 1... while datzang's still zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

tournament restart in 1 min hopefully PSO will start

Comment

Should have seen the note about all tourneys being turbos last night when you logged in.
                        Regs love this night and for those of you on a Mac the update will be on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.