PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I won an entry to the Sunday Million!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won an entry to the Sunday Million!

I finally after months of trying, won my way into the Sunday Million by playing a $2.22 Rebuy Turbo and bought in 2 times only for a total of $4.44! I tried a few other times to get in with no success but this time I played aggressive, got lucky and surived 186 players to win a ticket. I am so thrilled because It just happens to be the 5th Anniversary Sunday Million I am in.

Anyone else win their way into the big game?

I'm currently experiencing the worst losing streak...

i mean i flop a set and can't win single times... get called with stupid hands runner runner, flush, straight, better full house (from top pair no kicker all the way to the river)

and i was aggressively betting too. no slow play. at least 1/2 pot bet and still lose to donkey calls

so maybe in the weekends...

Comment

That's awesome SuperBoy! Congratulations! Good luck, run good and play well.
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBoyGold View Post
        I finally after months of trying, won my way into the Sunday Million by playing a $2.22 Rebuy Turbo and bought in 2 times only for a total of $4.44! I tried a few other times to get in with no success but this time I played aggressive, got lucky and surived 186 players to win a ticket. I am so thrilled because It just happens to be the 5th Anniversary Sunday Million I am in.

Sure as Hell picked a good week to break through. Sometimes things happen for a reason. Run good.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBoyGold View Post

Excellent Gold

Hope to see you there sunday

If not I will be watching you for luck

May you run deep and have a huge stack

spike

Comment

Good luck dude!!! Insanely good timing to get in on the action!

Comment

I will be following your progress. Play solid!!!

Comment

Good luck to you,thats awesomet timing.

Comment

Good job man!!! I'm trying to win a seat too. No luck so far..
                  Good luck on Sunday!!!

Comment

good luck to ya hope ya run deep to the final table

Comment

Congrats on the Run and Best of Luck in the Big Game
                      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol

trying to win one myself. Cept i am only playing friday and saturday and I have NO bankroll. Not even a nickel. so, i will be playing intensely!!

Comment

Congrats on getting there this week end. Don't forget if you can beat third place you will also get the prize package from the PSO for the best finish in the Sunday million. The one that the PSO warm up games are for. umbup:
                          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks everyone for your warm replies. I shall do my best!

Comment

Darn I was so close!!! Played a $8.80 shootout. 6 max.
                              I finished 3rd place. guy who won obviously got lucky, he got lucky on his first table as well..
                              My A 6 lost to his KQ. Well thats poker.. At least I won $20 to try again.

I'm destined to win my seat there.

Drew300

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.