PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mystery Play Money Chips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Play Money Chips

A few days ago I had like 3,000, the next day I magically have 23,000. I don't get it. Can someon shed some light?

i felt sorry for you and transfered you 20,000 play money chips. Now get to practicin' boy.

Comment

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
      i felt sorry for you and transfered you 20,000 play money chips. Now get to practicin' boy.
      I believe Pres has induced a bluff from hiphoplives.

Comment

Sorry, I don't accept play money chips as payment. You owe me 20 REAL MONEY dollars.

Get to payin', boy.

Comment

He currently is sat at two tables, one of which is a $5.50 rebuy

Comment

watching umbup:

Comment

Wow, that guy from Israel has a Kirby avatar. Why didn't I think of that?

Comment

T$55 could go a long way to clearing the debt!

Comment

I doubt he'd be cashing out the ticket.

Comment

A gentleman would if he had no other funds with which to pay his debt

Comment

Well, congrats to the Pres.

Comment

I did cash it out. I'd rather play 10 $5.50's than one $55

I busted in one earlier. Hit top pair on KA on flop and donk called my pre-flop raise then called my follow-up bet on the flop......he had 9J and the only outs he had were Queens and of COURSE he hits a Queen and donks me out of the tourney.

Comment

why dont you pay your debt with the winnings??

Comment

yeah that's weird to get 20k play chips outta nowhere... check your email, you usually get one when a transfer has been made....

i'd like to know how my play money chips ends with change... i have 634,175.70

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
                              I did cash it out. I'd rather play 10 $5.50's than one $55

I busted in one earlier. Hit top pair on KA on flop and donk called my pre-flop raise then called my follow-up bet on the flop......he had 9J and the only outs he had were Queens and of COURSE he hits a Queen and donks me out of the tourney.

It's called Karma,welcher boy.

The only "mystery" here is how someone who professes such "high moral standards" can be such a pathetic slug as to still be posting in this forum after welching on a prop bet and then lying about whether any bet was ever made and agreed to.

Talk about chutzpah.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.