PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate Moxie Pip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Moxie Pip

There's not a day that goes by I'm not at risk of spraying whichever beverage is in my mouth at the time all over my laptop when I read his posts.

What a funny, on point JERK this guy is.

hiccup

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
    There's not a day that goes by I'm not at risk of spraying whichever beverage is in my mouth at the time all over my laptop when I read his posts.

What a funny, on point JERK this guy is.

hiccup

Um when I saw the title of this thread I had to do a double take when I saw your name there.

Were at least 20 more likely candidates in my mind..............

Musta been unable to get 30 peeps approval,or been held back by all the donks............

Comment

I caught Moxie Pip fondling small barn yard animals once.

I sure he has done it more often than that, but I only caught him once...
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JDean View Post
        I caught Moxie Pip fondling small barn yard animals once.

I sure he has done it more often than that, but I only caught him once...

Sir if you refer to roomik as a small barnyard animal again then I'm going to have to ask you to step outside.

Honest mistake yes,but still.................

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
          Sir if you refer to roomik as a small barnyard animal again then I'm going to have to ask you to step outside. Honest mistake yes,but still.................
          He's just upset you made it to the barn first. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
            He's just upset you made it to the barn first. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            WRONG! Close... But wrong.
            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.