PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is going on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is going on?

How is it possible that I go through entire tournaments without getting even one decent hand? I don't mean one in five tournaments I mean 99% of them, wtf is going on?

It's called a cold spell. Sometimes you have to accumulate chips without cards.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

this happened to me in a tourney like 2 day's ago. i was litterally card dead.

large multi table tournament. 3k entrants 3XX places paid. i literally stole or bluffed every chip i made. i got knocked out about 100 before the money. but there are way's of getting around being card dead.

a good bit of floating and lots of blind stealing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
        It's called a cold spell. Sometimes you have to accumulate chips without cards.

+1

Making something out of Nothing is the biggest difference between Final Table or looking for the next game to play
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Play long enough and you'll experience it. Mine came about a month ago. Went over 200 hands over a five-game streak where I got blinded out every game. It happens. When it does, you have to endure and just plug onward.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.