PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well Well Well

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Well Well

When did ericnnancy get moderator privilages? closing threads... hmmm please see http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...21%21%21/page2

hmmm

interesting.........hiccup
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yes very interesting......

Comment

Seriously?

Why are the prop bet threads getting shut down? They are poker related and are well within the forum rules.

If prop bets are NOT ALLOWED here, the rules need to be amended to make that clear.

Comment

they close what they feel like, when they feel like and all of prop bettors be damned did that certain republican who shall not be named... for fear of getting another PM... ever pay up?

Comment

Calling him a "republican" got you a PM?

And no, I have not received my $20 from PresBruno yet. I will create a new topic that is generally poker related, constructive, and non-insulting the second I see that he has transferred the money he lost to me.

Oooh, look. I found my new signature.

Pleaze don't close this thread, we're all following the rulez here.

Comment

it has been quite obvious for some time now that ericnnancy actually believes he is a more important member to the PSO "community" than others. oh well, he definately earned a place in the "pso" song.

Comment

yo

Originally posted by hiphoplives View Post
                it has been quite obvious for some time now that ericnnancy actually believes he is a more important member to the PSO "community" than others. oh well, he definately earned a place in the "pso" song.

hey hip,

welcome back dude...............hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You're writing a song about PSO? You better not be bluffing(look, poker term, iz now poker related.) That's awesome. Can't wait to hear it.

Comment

don't worry....u won't be hearing much from me. but in my "banned" time i wrote and recorded a PSO song among other things. it is actually very funny, and not mean at all.....just a comical gesture at the PSO in general. many forum contributers made it into the song, and it's all in good fun. if ericnnancy doesn't ban me before i finish mixing it and bouncing it down i will post a link to it. it is within the rules to post it i believe, no?

Comment

don't worry....u won't be hearing much from me. but in my "banned" time i wrote and recorded a PSO song among other things. it is actually very funny, and not mean at all.....just a comical gesture at the PSO in general. many forum contributers made it into the song, and it's all in good fun. if ericnnancy doesn't ban me before i finish mixing it and bouncing it down i will post a link to it. it is within the rules to post it i believe, no?
                      only if presbruno approves

Comment

If you upload it to You Tube I'm sure it'll be fine.

Comment

too funny

too funny, l also been working on a pso song, just have not finished it yet, can't wait to hear yours.

should be no problem to post it here,

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yep, you're allowed to post links to songs. Even more so if they're about poker and/or PSO. Just edit out the line where you rap "I'm a PSO Mod droppin' bans like they're bombs," 'cause that would fall under impersonation. And if you don't have that line in the song, find a way to put it in.

Also, I'd suggest getting signed release forms from effsea and other members securing their permission to insult them.

Comment

lol
                              Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                              Yep, you're allowed to post links to songs. Even more so if they're about poker and/or PSO. Just edit out the line where you rap "I'm a PSO Mod droppin' bans like they're bombs," 'cause that would fall under impersonation. And if you don't have that line in the song, find a way to put it in. Also, I'd suggest getting signed release forms from effsea and other members securing their permission to insult them. Pleaze don't close this thread, we're all following the rulez here.
                              lol, l'm cool with it, turdburglar gives his thumbs upumbup: cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.